This is our terms of service that governs our relationship with you, our users and others who interact with the "Anonymous Texting" app. By using the "Anonymous Texting" app or service you agree to these terms unconditionally. Any violations can result in limited access or being completely blocked from the "Anonymous Texting" app or service.
Your privacy is very important to us, it is the exact reason that "Anonymous Texting" exists. This app has very limited access to your personal information, we collect no data without your explicit consent, and any information about you is stored securely and is never re-sold. We do not collect location data or any information that could be used to locate you.
2. Safety & Abuse
We need you to help keep the "Anonymous Texting" app safe and fun for all users, which includes the following commitments from you:
- You will not send spam or unsolicited messages
- You will not try to impersonate another person or entity
- You will not send messages containing links to viruses or other malicious code
- You will not bully, harass or intimidate anyone
- You will not send a message that: is hate speech, threatening, pornographic, incites violence, or is abusive in any way
- You will not do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies
We expect you to respect other people's rights, do not send any messages that infringes or violates some eles's rights or otherwise violates the law. Make sure the perosn you are messaging has consented to receiving your message and that it is not unsolicited.
3. Account Security
Although the "Anonymous Texting" app does not require you to register or sign up please note that other services such as Google Wallet or the Google Play Store may require you to do so, please see the relevant Terms of Service for more information.
Any payments you make in the "Anonymous Texting" app are powered by Google Wallet, please see their Terms of Service before making any payments.
If you violate any part of these Terms of Service we can stop providing all or part of the "Anonymous Texting" app to you at our discretion. We may notify you through the app if your behaviour is unacceptable or goes against these Terms of Service.
You have the right to uninstall our app at any time, but doing so does not remove your liability from any messages you have sent or received.